Detergent agent «Ultramil» Before – highly concentrated agent with chlorhexidine bigluconate, soft surfactants, glycerol, for udder treatment to clean and desinfect nipples and udder before milking. Recommended for regular usage.
Methods of aplication:
Detergent agent could be sprayed on udder, soap solutioned, although foamed with frothing glass.
1. Spray: 1-2% solution diffused on nipples, wiped with dry napkin. One napkin should be used for one udder.
2. Udder cleaned with napkin, soated in 0.5-1.0% solution. Reusable cloth has te be soated in 1.0% solution Ultramill Pre for 1 hour, than rinsed and dried.
3. With the help of flothing glass and 20% agent solution, create a thick foam. Immerse nipples fo 10-15 s and after dry with napkin. One napkin for single udder.
- economy (detergent is highly concentrated);
- perfect cleansing quality;
- moisturizes, softens and disinfects surface of udder;
- decreases mastitis risks;
- promotes the healing of small wounds, cracks on nipples and udder skin;
- decreases risk of damaging udder and nipples while milking;
- dosen't irritates nipples and udder.
To reach the best result, it is recomended to use detergent agent Ultramill Green (lactic acid), Blue (Chlorhexidine bigluconate) or JOD (polymer iodine complex) after milking.
- canister 10 l, 20 l.
- customer's package.